Domestic Violence Offenders Program
The HALT Program Promoting Change & Accountability
631-360-2270 Telephone • 631-360-7354 Fax
Our Program is designed to help participants understand and encourage change for their hurtful/controlling behaviors towards an intimate partner and or children. Our Program offers a variety of different services, which are offered in the daytime, evening and weekends. There is a fee for our services however we offer a sliding scale to accommodate participant’s financial situations.
Our services include:
- Domestic Violence Accountability Program (English & Spanish)
- Domestic Violence Parenting Program
- Suffolk County Domestic Violence Probation/HALT Collaboration Program
- S.A.V.E. (Sheriffs Antiviolence Effort) – minimum security DWI Facility
- Female Offender Program
- Educational and Professional Trainings (OASAS Approved)
Wanting to change hurtful and controlling behaviors is not enough. Many participants find that they continue these behaviors even after they have promised themselves, and their partners, that they would stop. Although they want to change, most do not stop without getting help. The following link is a questionnaire to help you identify if you could benefit from our services.
Take quiz, click on the link below
While participation in the HALT Program may be helpful, as with all intervention, it does not guarantee that the behaviors will stop.